14 Do's on your way to weight loss
Are you on a mission to reduce the flaps on your belly ie i mean burn belly fat and it seems as if you are not going to make? Have you been struggling with weight loss for some time? These are some of the myths about weight loss debunked.
- Avoid Carbohydrates: you need a certain quantity of carbohydrates for your daily body upkeep. Carbohydrates is a quick source of energy for the body. The truth is eat carbohydrates but regulate how and when you eat it.
- Count your calories: it is good to count your calories but you should eat enough to keep your body active and agile
- Eat a Fiber rich breakfast: Yes,a breakfast full of fiber keeps you going for longer than you can even think. When you eat a fiber rich breakfast, your energy level is super charged. it takes longer time before you feel hungry.
- Eat a protein rich breakfast: Protein rich breakfast is key to keeping you filled for longer time. When you eat a healthy breakfast comprising of fibers and proteins. Your energy level last longer than when you only eat carbohydrates.
- Eat Fruits: Eating fruits is a very alternative to snacking on different muffins, cakes and biscuits. It provides your body with vitamins and minerals while still filling you.
- Eat Vegetables More: Vegetables is very good for the body’s metabolism. It provides minerals such as calcium, magnesium and also provides different vitamins needed to keep the body healthy.
- Eat Nuts Regularly: it is advisable to eat nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, tiger nuts. Even snack on them in between meals to keep you filled up for longer. Most nuts have good fats which is good for your hearts. The good fats also provides essential fats needed by the body to keep fit.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water fills you up and makes you not to be hungry. it equally helps the body in emptying the bowels.
- Drink tea: Drinking tea is a good for your body as most of the teas are filled with polyphenols which is good for your body. The polyphenols keeps you active and sane. Some detoxifies the body and cleanses.
- Drink Coffee: Coffee is good for the body
- Rest More: take time to rest. it is very good for your body
- Introduce Exercise into your routine: Exercising is very good for your system as it helps the body to burn more fats. Exercising also helps to keep the metabolism high to burn off more calories.
- Sleep Well: Sleeping as and when due helps the body system to reset itself. Good quality sleep helps the body to repair ad rejuvenate. A night rest is a must if you are on your way to lose weight and burn belly fat.
- Minimize stress: stress releases a hormone that triggers hunger and makes the body crave for more food. Some people eat more when they are stressed. some people cannot sleep well when they are stressed also. it is necessary to keep stress under control.
understand your body’s metabolism and what works in your weight loss journey and sticks to it. Do away with what does not work. In all incorporate exercise and some tea drinking to stimulate diuresis. The tea will help you to burn fat and keep fit.