How to USe Sleep As A Stress Buster
When stressed, you tend to be overbearing, and anxious and you put yourself under pressure.
Stress is the physical aspect of anxiety.
Stress can damage your body.
This is due to the fact that stress can cause the release of adrenaline and cortisol.
These hormones affect your heart rate, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
Putting the body in a constant state of fight or flight is not good for you.
Chronic stress is actually very bad for you.
Stress actually affects your brain cells.
When you do not get enough sleep, this is what happens:
- Excessive daytime sleepless, tiredness, and headache
- Poor memory
- Difficulty focusing
- Easily prone to anxiety
- You have relationship issues
- You have anger issues
- You have anger management issues
Benefits of Deep sleep to your body
Good night’s sleep is very good for you for the following
- Better brain functioning
- Impacts on your physical health
- Effect on your personal safety
- Affects your emotional wellbeing
- Improves your daytime performance
- It was shown by researchers that you need about 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night. Good night’s sleep helps you to be well-rested, fresh, and active.
The other benefits of Deep Sleep include:
- Control your body temperature and metabolism
- Keeps your immune system resilience
- Control brian function
- It helps you to aid memory formation\
- It repairs body tissues of the body
- It stimulates growth in children
- It keeps your heart healthy and strong.
- Helps in regulating appetite, weight and
- It controls your blood sugar level.
Practice daily self care tips for your health.
Sign up for your freebie here
Shop for your health care needs here
Buy your books